Wild Seasons Flowers would like to assure YOU that we are still delivering flowers, plants and gifts daily
In-line with recent developments surrounding the spread of COVID-19, Wild Seasons Flowers would like to assure you that we are taking every step possible to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. We are closely monitoring the situation and are adhering to all the recommended guidelines. At this stage our workshops have been postponed and they will recommence when it is safe to do so. If you are expecting a delivery we can arrange for our courier to deliver to a safe place outside your home or workplace to avoid unnecessary contact. She will alert you about the delivery.
We've made some important changes to minimise risk for our customers and staff. This will allow us to continue to create floral designs for you and your family and friends our valued customers:
- AVAILABILITY: Whilst our growers are still producing for the local Flower markets we are starting to feel the impact on the availability of flowers and foliage, especially some imported roses, orchids and tropical foliage. Where possible Wild Seasons Flowers will use the pictured product but we may now have to substitute when flowers or foliage are no longer available. We will keep you up to date.
- DELIVERIES: We have introduced contact-less deliveries, and where possible we will contact the recipient ahead of time and upon delivery, leaving the flowers/gift in the requested location. Hospitals are still accepting deliveries.
- SHOP: Our Barberry Square shop remains open for outside window shopping and transactions at the two entrances. We encourage orders to be made either by phone or via our online ordering system.
- PAYMENTS We will now only accept card payments in-store, unless a card is not available.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING At both of our entrances, we have placed a ‘barricade’ to facilitate spatial distancing which we would appreciate if customers remain behind. Our bouquets and floral arrangements are arranged so they can be easily seen as are our wide range of decorative pots and plants.
- WEBSITE We are updating our website with our flowers and plants so you can enjoy flowers and plants during this time of change.
- WORKSHOPS All workshops have been postponed until further notice
We will do our best to update our website frequently to keep you informed of any changes to our opening hours, deliveries and product availability.
For updates regarding the COVID-19 situation in Australia click HERE to link to the Australian Government's website and HERE for the WA Health Department's information.