This workshop will give the participants a taste of Ikebana. Our florist Rika will introduces the basic principles of ikebana in an easy-to-understand way. The emphasis is on enjoyment in creating an arrangement. It’s a fun activity for a group. It is our hope that the workshop opens your eyes to the joy of Ikebana.
We prepare all flowers and branches, flower vase, and a real “Kenzan” (spiky frog, used in Ikebana for fixing the flowers in the container). These materials are part of the workshop fee and participants can get to take them home without dismantling the finished arrangement.
COVID-19: Please note that all workshops will adhere to "social distancing" and we will provide gloves and hand sanitizer for use.
• Refreshments Included • All Florals & Sundries Included • Register below
• Workshop Capacity: 10 per class
• All Florals & Sundries Included as well as drinks & nibbles.
• Professional floral designer tips & tricks!
• Price: $110.00 Per Person
Register here for Wednesday 21st April 6 - 8 pm or scan and/or
register here for Wednesday 28th April 6 - 8 pm or scan
or call on: 9293 2817, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org